Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Cute quotes about love

cute quotes about love
Cute quotes about love

1. Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.
~ G. Moore  

2. I’m not rushing into being in love. I’m finding fourth grade hard enough.
~ Regina ‘Age 10’  

3. I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
~ Woody Allen  

4. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
~  Ingrid Bergman  

5. I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up.
~ Barbara Bush  

6. Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
~ Albert Einstein  

7. We don’t believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
~ Marie E. Eschenbach  

8. Women are made to be loved, not understood.
~ Oscar Wilde  

9. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
~ Plato  

10. Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
~ Jules Renord

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top